- More comfortable, smaller design
- Improved carrying case
- Good sound quality with thumping bass
- No active noise cancellation
- No wireless charging (yet)
- Controls can get confusing
Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds: Features and Specifications as mentioned on Amazon
- WIRELESS EARBUDS – The Jabra Elite 75t is engineered to fit. Making and taking calls is always a great experience, wherever you are, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology which filters out wind and other disruptive noises around you.
- COMPACT COMFORT – Designed and tested for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75t features a new smaller design that provides an ideal fit for every type of ear while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable. Operating range – Up to 10 meters
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS – With Jabra 4th generation true wireless connection, your music and calls will be stable, with no wires to get in the way. With these Bluetooth earbuds, you can enjoy conversations and music with no audio dropouts or interruptions.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SOUND – Listen to your music exactly the way you want with a customizable equalizer built into the Jabra Sound+ App. Whether you want to boost the bass or turn up the treble, you can adjust the levels so your music will always sound exactly how it should.
- UP TO 7.5 HOURS OF USE – With Jabra Elite 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get more power and more freedom from a battery you can rely on, with up to 7.5 hours on a single charge. Plus, the handy charging case gives you a total of up to 28 hours battery.
Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds: A Complete Review
For once, a worthy competitor to AirPods (I’m serious)!
In India, they love Jabra and completely wireless headphones – colleagues say that the Elite 75t is selling well. What is no reason to tell more about her? Therefore, let’s quickly strip off the films and get acquainted.
The headphones are similar to the 65t model, the colour is like steel, small podiums with speaker holes, cool buttons, but the indicator lights could be removed further. When you insert the earphone into the case, this blinking directly cuts the eye. On the other hand, it’s clear: there is contact.
I didn’t feel any wearing problems, I used the Elite 75t constantly in the office for several days. I advise you to put the nozzles of medium size, by default they are small – well, but better, of course, try each nozzle and then make a decision.
The operating time, compared to other Jabra TWS headphones, has increased significantly: now it is 7.5 hours in playback mode (you can count on seven). For example, we listen for an hour in the subway, then periodically get it in the office – let it be another two or three hours during the day, then an hour on the way home, and all this time the headphones are recharged. I think they can work for two or three days without connected to charging.
Special thanks for the USB Type-C in the case, it is very nice. The case gives an additional 28 hours of work, fast charging is supported, 15 minutes in the case – an hour of music. If you need to quickly charge in front of the gym – please. In size, the box resembles AirPods Pro, it is invisible in your pocket. In general, everything is modern and good.
Headphones, as you already understood, are in-ear headphones that block the ear canal well and provide good passive sound insulation. There is no active noise reduction system here, but there is a very good transparency mode, it perfectly enhances the voices of people nearby, you can even eavesdrop.
It’s called Jabra Sound +, the most important thing is that it is possible to update the device’s software: first, the firmware is downloaded, then you need to remove the headphones in the case and wait for the end of the update. Everything worked out the first time. The application displays the battery charge, you can select a voice assistant (standard or Alexa), the language of the prompts, the equalizer, the transparency mode is activated by both the button and the utility.
The first time I have seen so many settings dedicated to talking on the phone: here and Sidetone when you hear your own voice. Bose has a similar feature, it becomes more comfortable to talk. For the voice of the interlocutor, you can choose an equalizer, more high frequencies or more bass.
The equalizer has presets: amplification of low frequencies, speech, you can indulge with the stripes yourself and remember the scheme. This, of course, is convenient. The Sound Terrain has not gone away, right here you can turn on the sound of sea waves. Only then you can not listen to music. But the waves calm, help to focus. And there is white noise, a fan, a waterfall, the sounds of nature and a dozen other substrates.
They increased the number of microphones, now there are a couple of them in each cup. This had a positive effect on the quality of speech transmission, and on transparency, too. They also updated the chip, they do not indicate the name in the documents, but now there is support for Bluetooth 5.0, and the headphones work longer (recall, it’s 7.5 hours).
As for codecs, everything is typical: SBC, AAC, but aptX is not here. Headphones are quickly connected, I didn’t notice interruptions in communication, everything is reliable. Protection is also typical, IP55, it is dust and drops. You can run in the rain. In general, headphones can be used for sports, they sit tight – but there is no protection against sweat, so be careful.
During charging, the indicator on the back of the device pulsates, done beautifully, well done.
I listened to a lot of different music, the recommended volume level is slightly above average, this value seemed to be correct. The equalizer did not touch, the smartphone iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB, on one cup a small nozzle, on the second – medium size. Electronic music, for example, The Blaze – EP called Territory pleased with the beat, the effects are interesting, the bass is not too bright, but not flat. The vocals are well marked, with characteristic notes. The music setting is comfortable. This is probably why the 75th model has good sales – many are surely captivated by the deliberately calm sound quality.
Then I listened to Chromatics, the old Cherry album. It’s also electronic, but here the vocals are of great importance, and the music is not about low frequencies. It was interesting to listen to whether the headphones are able to convey volume and emotion, the tracks of Lady, Cherry, I can’t keep running are just about that. As for me, the music is quite emotional, you can hear a lot of interesting details. Offset.
Finally, AC / DC – Shoot to Thrill, check for speed. Firstly, I had to make it a little louder, but I’m afraid this is the trouble of the iTunes wizard. Remember to use the VOX player for iOS and FLAC. Secondly, the headphones didn’t manage here, the drums turn into a ringing mess – but I downloaded Hardwired-To Self-Destruct in iTunes, their things are much better with the drums. So, in the first case, the master really let us down. Listening to Metallica was not bad, I would advise tweaking the equalizer here, tidying up a little and experimenting.
In general, the Jabra Elite 75t sound good with different music. By the way, the quality of voice transmission was also pleasant; talking is quite comfortable both on the street and in the office (of course, it is much better to hear in the office).
Among other TWS headphones, this is a very interesting alternative to AirPods if you need a plug-in model with passive noise isolation. They connect quickly, there were no malfunctions, good sound quality, convenient controls and the application as a whole. At a cost of 180 USD, this is a good offer – the price is similar to the second-generation AirPods and it is clear who they want to compete within Jabra.
I would suggest that the company postpone the addition of noise reduction to TWS headphones, while no one except Apple has a working chip. It is better to develop software in the Jabra Elite 75t, it is quite possible to trade a model for about a year, playing with the price. The chip here is good, everything is smooth on the music.
- Best Wireless Headphones for 2020
- 11 Best Sennheiser Headphones: Brilliant Pairs for Every Budget
- Tronsmart Onyx Ace – Wireless Earbuds like Airpods (for crazy $32 only)
- Harman Kardon FLY – a new line of headphones (for the first time in 6 years)
- TOP 7: How to spot the Difference between Original and Fake Earbuds?
- Sennheiser CX 680 Earfin In-Ear Adidas Sports Headphones: A Complete Review
- Mixcder E10 Wireless Headphones: A Complete Review $89.99
- Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds: A Complete Review $99.99
- Sony MDR-ZX770BN Bluetooth and Noise Canceling Headset: A Complete Review $73.95
- JBL Endurance Sprint Waterproof Wireless in-Ear Sport Headphones: A Complete Review $29.95